Elitist City-Dweller

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm smarter than you are... nya nya nya nya nya!

As my family and I were out driving one day, my youngest daughter asked if a woman could be president. My oldest daughter told her there was no law against it, but that there had never been any female presidents. (Isn't it great when your kids start teaching each other and you don't have to think anymore. SWEET!) Anyway, I promptly spoke up and said that was probably because men were smarter than women.

I don't know why this type of honesty seems to infuriate women so much. Finally, VINDICATION! A doctor has recently given us the scientific proof we men need to seal our dominance of the thinking world. The title of the article, "Men Smarter Than Women, Scientist Claims" by Jeanna Bryner from Health SciTech, says it all. All I have to say to all you women is (insert raspberry here).

The article said something about brain size and something about gender and something called the "G-factor". I don't really know what a "G-factor" is but anything that starts with "G" is pretty cool: "G-spot," "G-string," "G chord." To tell you the truth, I didn't understand all the technical stuff. It all made my head spin trying to figure it out. Anyway, men are smarter than women.

Don't take it too hard, though. In time, women may evolve to become as smart as men or at least come to accept their second place status in the world of thought. Just bear in mind the words of one member of the smarter gender, "The future will be better tomorrow" (former Vice President J. Danforth Quayle).


I told you so
ECD

2 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger Elitist City-Dweller said...

Should I change my name to Mysogynist Elitist City-Dweller?

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Beav said...

Then you could go by "MEC-D." Pretty sweet, if you ask me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home