Elitist City-Dweller

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Episode IV: A New Probe

It's been a while since I last posted. All of my fans have, undoubtedly, been worried about me. I'm sure you will understand, however, when I explain that I was abducted by aliens and subjected to several weeks of probes and tests.

The most interesting and telling of these tests I was given was perhaps the Star Wars twin test.
Click to see my Star Wars Twins!!

Enjoy perusing the pop culture manifestation of my psyche and, in case you're interested, you can also check out So Soo Me's Star Wars Twins, as well as Beav's Twins.

They'll be back,
ECD

4 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Beav said...

Awesome! You got Darth Vader! HAHAHAHA

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Elitist City-Dweller said...

I was going to say that Vader made Tarkin look like a girl scout, but then the quote, "Governor Tarkin, I thought I smelled your foul stench when I came aboard," came to mind. And I chuckled.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Beav said...

"I should have known you'd be holding Vader's leash."

That had to sting Vader a bit. "Hey wait, I'm a bad-ass, choking people from across the room. What does she mean 'leash?'"

I can see Tarkin teasing him about it later. "Here Vader. Roll over. Heh heh heh."

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Soo Mi said...

Pwned!!eleventy1!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home